Sunday, August 26, 2012

Brunch Dish: Apricot Crisp

Early last month I put up an invite to brunch featuring this delectable apricot crisp, and two of my lovely friends responded. Not only did they come over for brunch, they brought some delicious beverages: iced coffee, pineapple raspberry smoothies, and watermelon mint juice. YUM! It was so fun baking for them and catching up over good food and drinks. I'm hoping that I can open up my home (and my kitchen) more and more as we transition to fall. There's just something about good food and good conversation that makes me really, really happy. And, you know, it keeps me from eating an entire pan of apricot crisp.

close-up, pre-oven

close-up, bubbly and brown

amidst the supporting cast

with a dollop of greek yogurt (for contrast!), and bacon



No comments: