Thursday, July 5, 2012

Brunch Invite

My friends Paul and Sarah gave out the best wedding favor I've received: bamboo utensils (of which I took about three...) and booklets filled with delicious looking recipes that are significant to their relationship. Brilliant! I've been wanting to make this fantastic-sounding breakfast apricot crisp ever since.

photo copyright (c) smitten kitchen

BUT I'm trying to, you know, not be a fatty, so I'd like to invite you to come over for brunch this Saturday. I'm serious. You bring the coffee, I'll provide the crisp and bacon. I think I'll be able to feed 4 with this thing.

Want to come over?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Um, YES. I want to come over. That looks delicious!

(We're doing recipe booklet favors, too!)

Emellia said...

I wish I could afford to fly you out! I'd love to know what recipes you guys are including. So you! :)

Carrie said...

Emellia, I love your blog!! Keep posting!! :)